DARFILE.COM – UNetbootin is software for creating bootable Live USB drives for various Linux distributions from Windows or Linux.
UNetbootin is an abbreviation of Universal Netboot Installer. This application is a device to be able to create a Live USB system. This application itself is a device that can be used as a cross platform in various well-known operating systems on the market today.
Can load a variety of system devices, install various Linux distributions that are currently increasingly “mushrooming”, or install other operating systems even when there is no alias CD installer without using the CD installer.
UNetBootin itself actually provides a variety of features that you can directly download from the internet or by using an ISO file alias CD image. You can save a bootable Linux distribution on a flash disk of 1 GB or more by using the FAT32 system format. You are not required to install this UNetbootin because it can be stored anywhere and then can be directly run from where the file is stored.
UNetbootin can also be used to load various system utilities, including:
- Parted Magic, partition manager that can resize, repair, backup and restore partitions.
- Super Grub Disk, a boot utility that can restore and repair GRUB or directly boot various operating systems.
- Backtrack, a utility used for network analysis and penetration testing.
- Ophcrack, a utility that can recover Windows passwords.
- NTPasswd, a utility that can reset Windows passwords and edit the registry.
- Gujin, a graphical bootloader that can also be used to boot various operating systems and media.
- FreeDOS, which can run BIOS flash and others.
Download the Latest Free Unetbootin by clicking the button below.