DARFILE.COM – True Burner is a free burning application that can be used for data back-up needs, ranging from CDs, DVDs and Bluray and supports a variety of data formats, music to video.
To backup a file or document, sometimes we need to save it on good storage media such as CD / DVD. Now, to save our files on a CD or DVD, then we need to burn it (burning) so that the files can be stored on a CD / DVD.
Here are some general terms related to this that we should better understand.
- Burning, which is the process of saving data to the media / disk. Called burning, because we burn (write bits of data) layers in the disk with a laser beam.
- Session, is the period of time when something happens, here are the files added to the disk in one operation.
- Single Session, all files on the disk are added in one operation.
- Multi Session, several Sessions are on the disk.
In addition there is the term ROM (such as CD-ROM), which stands for Read Only Memory, which means that information stored on disk can only be read only.
Some of the main features of True Burner:
- Create and burn multisession standard data / DVD / Bluray CDs and bootable CDs.
- Create and burn MP3 and DVD-Video Discs.
- Erase the rewritten media.
- Verification of written data.
- Easy to use, intuitive user interface.
- Low use of CPU resources during the burning process.
- Free for personal use and non-commercial organizations.
- Supports CD-R / RW, DVD-R / RW, DVD + R / RW, DVD + R DL, BD-R / RE.
- Support all types of CD / DVD / Blu-ray Recorders.
Download True Burner
Download the latest free True Burner by clicking the button below.