DARFILE.COM – TestDisk is software to recover lost partitions and make a non-bootable bootable disk if a problem is caused by broken software, some type of virus or your own error.
TestDisk is a free program and supports BIOS (DOS / Win9x) or OS (Linux, FreeBSD) to find Hard Disk and characteristics (LBA size and CHS geometry). Do a quick check of your disk structure and compare it with your Partition Table for entry errors.
If the Partition Table has an entry error, this software can handle it quickly. If the partition is missing or the Partition Table is completely empty caused by a misconfiguration during a dual-boot installation with Linux / * BSD or Reinstall and upgrade Windows, TestDisk can search for partitions and create new or even new MBR Tables.
Some Advantages of TestDisk Software:
- Repair the partition table, recover deleted partitions.
- Recover FAT32 boot sector.
- Rebuild the FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 boot sector.
- Repair the FAT partition table.
- Build and repair NTFS filesystem sectors.
- Build and repair ext2 / ext3 / ext4 filesystems.
- Restore data (files / folders) deleted from FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2.
In addition, this application can also be run on various types of OS such as Windows, Linux, Mac and through DOS.
Download the Latest Free Testdisk by clicking the button below.