DARFILE.COM – SynthFont is software for editing and playing MIDI files using sound source files such as soundfonts, GigaSampler files, SFZ files and many others.
MIDI files are different from audio files, for example mp3, because in MIDI does not contain audio data, but only a collection of notes and commands to play it.
Synthfont combines MIDI data and audio data in SoundFont to produce (render) audio versions of songs.
With a relatively small file size, this software is arguably has a fairly reliable ability compared to similar software in its class. With various features available, this program comes in the form of a simple menu arrangement and easy to operate.
Supports the use of both VST effects and instruments. SynthFont has some basic SoundFont editing capabilities and also shows MIDI data in Piano.
Advantages of SynthFont:
- Make up to 32 MIDI tracks with a piano roll-shaped editor that is easy, simple and user friendly.
- Insert the sound instrument from the Soundfont file or sound file in other formats. You can also set up and edit sound fonts. You can even make your own soundfont (you must first install Viena).
- Using the VST instrument as an alternative to SoundFont.
- Use several vst effects to add various audio effects.
- Render your music arrangement into several audio file formats, namely: wav, mp3, ogg, flac, ape, and wma.
|Operating System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|
Download the Latest Free SynthFont by clicking the button below.