DARFILE.COM – Recuva is a utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer or laptop.
In situations where personal and sensitive files are accidentally deleted, Recuva can help you find and recover them.
Deleted files use the Delete function from the standard Windows operating system, even after emptying the Recycle Bin, it might still be on your computer or laptop.
However, there are some situations where Recuva cannot recover lost information. If you have deleted temporary files permanently using CCleaner with the option Secure file deletion (Slower) turned on, the files will not be recovered.
Recuva cannot find the file again after programs such as CCleaner or Eraser are used to clean disk space or if Windows has overwritten the memory space that was previously used. Recuva also cannot repair damaged documents or files.
Some Recuva Features:
- Easy to use – just click ‘Scan’ and choose the file you want to restore.
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive.
- Restore all types of files, office documents, pictures, videos, music, e-mail, whatever.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, NTFS + EFS file systems.
- Restore files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jaz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media, Secure Digital Cards, etc.).
Download the Latest Free Recuva by clicking the button below.