DARFILE.COM – QTranslate is freeware to translate text which is a free client from Google Translate. With a small utility, you can simply select the text you want to translate.
Press the Hotkey (Ctrl + Q to display the translation in the popup window or Ctrl Double click to show the translation in the main window). The program also has the ability to spell text speak to listen to the selected text (Ctrl + E) and do a web search (Ctrl + W). In addition you can also open the main window and text type manually.
The main features and QTranslate Hotkey:
- Translating text from any application that supports text (Copy / Paste) selection such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Acrobat Reader, Skype, IE and others.
- Instant Translation.
- Automatic spelling check.
- Text for speech synthesis.
- Virtual keyboard.
- Can be converted into the Portable version.
- Ctrl + Alt + Q Display the dictionary window.
- Ctrl + Enter Translate text.
- Ctrl + N Clear translation.
- Ctrl + H Show translation history.
- Ctrl + K displays the virtual keyboard.
- Ctrl + Tab / Ctrl + Shift + Tab / Ctrl +1 … 9 Switch to translation service next / previous / 1..9th.
- Shift + Esc Reset pairs of languages for auto detection.
- Ctrl + I direction for Swap translation.
- Ctrl + Space Display suggestion / autocomplete menu.
- F1 Show help.
- Alt + Left Arrow to previous translation.
- Alt + Right Arrow To the next translation.
|Operating System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|
Download the Latest Free QTranslate by clicking the button below.