DARFILE.COM – Kingo Android Root is a useful application to root or unroot all types of android easily and safely and eliminate useless Bloatware programs.
Kingo Root Function:
- Make the smartphone a Root with Super User rights
- Clean Bloatware installed
- Install applications that require Root rights.
- The main function is to restore the smartphone’s performance without being burdened by a program, although the changes are not necessarily visible.
To root an Android smartphone with Kingo Root, you need the following steps:
- First Install the Kingo Android Root application (but remember to connect your Laptop / Computer with an internet connection while in the Root / Unroot process, because this application requires an internet connection to enter the binary and root applications into your device).
- Enable USB Debugging, how to enter Settings> Developer Options> check USB Debugging.
- Connect your smartphone to the PC using a data cable then Kingo will automatically install the driver on the PC.
- Open the Kingo program, click the ROOT button on Kingo, wait for the process to not unplug the usb cable before the process is complete until you see the message “Root succeeded”.
- Done, Congratulations, your Android has been successfully rooted.
If the Kingo program succeeds in transferring the application, 2 new program icons will appear.
- Kingo Root for USB programs, this application is for connecting smartphones via USB.
- SuperSU which is a Super User program, grants a smartphone permission to be opened like a smartphone that has been rooted.
Download Kingo Android Root
Download the Latest Free Kingo Root by clicking the button below.