DARFILE.COM – Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a software with its main function of managing downloads, the developer of Internet Download Manager through its official website claims that Internet Download Manager can increase download speeds by up to 5 times.
The ability of Internet Download Manager in addition to increasing download speeds can also resume resumed downloads (paused) due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdown, or unexpected power outages.
IDM (Internet Download Manager)
By carrying out a simple interface makes Internet Download Manager easy to use. In addition, Internet Download Manager groups files that are downloaded dynamically during the download process, but by default files that are downloaded are grouped into 6 groups, namely:
The results of the archive download are zip, rar, r0 *, r1 *, arj, gz, sit, sitx, sea, ace, bz2, and 7z. You can add other archive types such as ISO and NRG to Internet Download Manager software settings. By default the download file will be saved to C: \ Users \ [username] \ Downloads \ Compressed.
The document download results are doc, pdf, ppt, pps, docx, and pptx files. You can add other types of documents such as xls and txt to the Internet Download Manager software settings. By default the download file will be saved to C: \ Users \ [username] \ Downloads \ Documents.
The results of downloading music are mp3, wav, wma, mpa, ram, ra, aac, aif, and m4a files. You can add other types of music to the Internet Download Manager software settings. By default the download file will be saved to C: \ Users \ [username] \ Downloads \ Music.
The results of downloading the exe and msi file type program. You can add other types of programs such as apk (Android applications) to the Internet Download Manager software settings. By default the download file will be saved to C: \ Users \ [username] \ Downloads \ Programs.
The results of video download types are avi, mpg, mpe, mpeg, asf, wmv, mov, qt, rm, mp4, flv, m4v, webm, ogv, ogg, and mkv. You can add other types of videos such as swf (shockwave flash) to the Internet Download Manager software settings. By default the download file will be saved to C: \ Users \ [username] \ Downloads \ Video.
The results of downloads with file types not included in the group above, by default the download file will be saved to C: \ Users \ [username] \ Downloads.
Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp protocols and of course http also https, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, and MPEG and MP3 video content processing. That way Internet Download Manager can be used on computers connected to a private network such as a network at a company that uses a firewall or proxy server.
Internet Download Manager Application Features
IDM has several important features, including:
- Can be used on all popular browsers and applications. Internet Download Manager supports all popular browsers including IE, Google Crome, Safari, Opera, AOL, MSN, Mozilla, Netscape, Firefox, Avant Browser, and many more. Internet Download Manager supports all popular browser versions, and can be integrated into internet applications to take over downloads by using the unique “Advanced Browser Integration” feature.
- Download Speed Acceleration. Internet Download Manager can accelerate the download process up to 5 times with intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators, the Internet Download Manager segment downloads files dynamically during the download process and reuses available connections without additional connections and login levels to get good acceleration performance.
- Easy Download with just one click. When you click the download link in the browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. You don’t need to do anything special, just browse the internet like you normally do. IDM will catch your download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols.
- Download Resume. Internet Download Manager will resume the unfinished download from where the download process has stopped. Comprehensive error recovery and the ability to resume interrupted downloads by restarting downloads that are damaged or interrupted by broken connections, network problems, sudden computer death, and other problems.
- YouTube grabber. Internet Download Manager can record and download FLV videos from popular sites such as YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Video. The best way to download videos on a web page is to use IDM. After IDM is installed, the “Download This Video” button will appear whenever you watch videos on the internet. Just click the button to start downloading it.
- Simple installation wizard. The program is very easy and the installation process will make you happy to use it, check your internet connection to make sure the IDM installation runs smoothly.
- Automatic Antivirus checking. Antivirus checking ensures that your downloads are free from viruses and trojans. IDM can automatically run scanners on completed downloads, such as Adaware, Avast, Spybot, AVG Anti-Virus, McAfee, SpywareBlaster, CCleaner and others to protect users from downloading dangerous files.
- Built-in Scheduler. Internet Download Manager can connect to the internet at any time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down the computer when the download is complete. You can also synchronize changes by using periodic synchronization of files. It is possible to make and schedule several downloads at once and synchronize them.
- Drag and Drop. You can drag and drop links to IDM.
- Advanced Browser Integration. When enabled, the feature can be used to capture any download from any application. There isn’t any download manager that has this feature.
- The download process is automatic or scheduled when connected to the network.
- Split files that are too large when downloading.
- Can run on Windows 8.1 operating system.
- Free of advertisements, spyware, or various other types of malicious programs.
Advantages of IDM Internet Download Manager
The advantages of IDM Internet Download Manager include the following:
- The file that we download is free from viruses. IDM will automatically detect the virus from the file that we will download. Furthermore, this software will provide a notification when there is a virus from the downloaded file.
- IDM has a resume download feature. And of course this feature is very useful especially when you want to download files with large sizes. Of course we don’t want to wait too long with the download process because maybe the laptop / computer used is already very hot. We can pause the file download process and resume it / resume when we turn on the laptop / computer again. Not only that, this feature is also very useful for example when the power goes out.
- IDM has a feature that can limit the bandwidth that is used for the download process. This feature is especially useful for people who want to save on bandwidth that is used or because bandwidth is used together in a computer network.
- IDM will be connected to the computer browser that we use. This means that if we want to download a file from the internet be it music, pictures, or videos, we no longer need to enter the download link into this IDM software. When we download files from a browser, this software will appear and download automatically. But of course before starting the download process, this software will ask the file that we downloaded, we want to save it in which folder.
Download IDM (Internet Download Manager)
Download the Latest Free Download IDM (Internet Download Manager) by clicking the button below.