DARFILE.COM – FreeRIP is an application that allows you to save audio CD tracks to Wav, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis or FLAC audio files, this process is called Ripping.
This program supports retrieving information about song titles, artist names and the like via the internet. So the name of the Wave file or MP3 produced can be adjusted. Besides Wave and MP3, it also supports Ogg, WMA, and FLAC formats.
In terms of encoding, this application allows you to make a number of settings according to taste. In MP3 for example, you can choose between Mono, Stereo, Joint Stereo, choose between CBR, VBR, ABR, and of course choose the level of quality. For CBR, FreeRIP offers bitrate options from 16 kbps to 320 kbps. In VBR and ABR, the quality that can be selected is sorted from 9 (worst) to 0 (best).
FreeRIP also supports the conversion of an audio format to another audio format. So the FLAC file is taken from CD-DA for example, you can convert it to MP3 later on without the need to use the CDDA in question.
After you have a digital audio track in the format of your choice, and want to move to an audio player (such as portable MP3 players like the Apple iPod or Creative Zen), Smartphone or discman. With FreeRIP, you can save tracks such as quality CD WAV files or encode to lossy (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA) or lossless (FLAC) audio formats.
The possibilities of application include:
- Ripping Audio CDs to WMA, MP3, Ogg, Wav and FLAC formats
- Converting files between formats (WMA, MP3, Ogg, Wav and FLAC)
- Uploading music to portable players (e.g. Apple iPod, Creative Zen Player or Sony Walkman)
- Editing tags (ID3 v1 and v2)
- Built-in player
- Downloading data about albums from the Internet
- Generating playlists (M3U, PLS, B4S, HTML, CSV)
- Creating source files’ names based on templates
Download the Latest Free FreeRIP Audio MP3 Converter by clicking the button below.