DARFILE.COM – doPDF is a free PDF converter for personal and commercial use. With one click you can convert Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint documents or your e-mail and favorite websites to PDF files.
Portable Document Format or what we know as PDF abbreviation is now more widely used in document formats today.
To be able to make various files such as doc, xls, odt, or ppt, a converter is needed so that the file can be used as a PDF. The initial stage of creating a PDF file, you only need to print your document to doPDF PDF converter.
Open documents (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or other software), select Print and select doPDF. This will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your standard PDF viewer.
The advantages of doPDF Software:
- Does not require a 3rd party program to create PDF files (like Ghostscript).
- Resolution can be adjusted – choose resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi.
- Custom page size – choose a standard page size (such as Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, …) or specify yourself.
- You can search for text in the resulting PDF file (and search engines will also index text from PDF).
- Multilanguage support – Many language choices for the user interface.
Download the latest Free doPDF by clicking the button below.