DARFILE.COM – Canon LBP 6030 Driver is a free application developed directly by Canon to help users easily control various functions and features in the printer.
Without a driver, some of the features and functions embedded in it usually cannot be controlled optimally through a laptop or computer, even in some cases the computer cannot detect the printer at all.
Therefore, before the printer is used for printing, it is better to install the driver first so that all the features and functions in the printer can be controlled and run optimally.
Canon itself actually has provided a driver CD which is usually included in the box of purchase, but because it is rarely used, the CD is usually lost or even damaged.
If you experience this problem, don’t worry because you can still install the driver without having to use a CD, you can install the driver using the driver installation file available here.
By using the installation file, the process will be easier than using a CD, you can even install it directly on some computers that are not equipped with a CD ROM.
Canon LBP 6030 itself is a printer that was released with the jargon “compact but still smart”, this printer is equipped with a sleep mode and is able to turn off automatically when not in use.
Regarding speed, this printer is capable of printing A4 pages at speeds of up to 18ppm or letter pages of up to 19ppm.
Canon LBP 6030 Driver Type
Because this printer is only equipped with a print function, it does not have a scan feature, unlike printers that are equipped with a scan feature, Canon only provides drivers for print.
The driver installation files available here are compatible with various versions of Windows, from Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 whether 32-bit or 64-bit versions.
To install the Canon LBP6030 driver is actually the same way as installing Windows applications in general, but so that you don’t get confused here I will explain the steps briefly.
Please download the driver file below first, make sure the printer is on and connected to the computer, after that please refer to the steps below.
- Double click on the downloaded driver file.
- Wait a few moments, a new folder will appear with the same name as the installation file.
- Open that folder, open the XPS folder, then double-click on the DrvSetup file.
- Then select Next.
- When the agreement window appears, select Yes.
- Select the option Manual Set Port to Install then Next.
- Set the port according to the USB port you are using.
- After that check the Set as Default and the options below, then Next.
- Select Start then Yes.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- When the installation completion notification window appears, check the Restart My Computer Now option then select the Restart button.
At this point the driver has been successfully installed, the computer will restart, after which you can use it to print.
Download Canon LBP 6030 Driver
Download the Latest Free Canon LBP 6030 Driver by clicking the button below.