DARFILE.COM – Avidemux is a free video editor software designed for editing, encoding, and video filtering processes. Supports a large number of file types such as AVI, MPEG, VOB, TS, MP4, ASF, OGM, MKV and FLV.
Editing a video to make it more interesting or in accordance with our wishes in terms of editing and filtering coding can be done easily.
At present, Avidemux natively supports various Video / Audio formats, including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 ASP, H.264 / AVC, DV, HuffYUV, MP3, AAC, AC-3 and Vorbis. Each function can be automated using the project feature. Video-DVD or (S) VCD compliant streams can be easily created using “Auto” wizards, also supports Multi-threading.
Besides being free, Avidemux can run on various operating systems, such as Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and Windows.
This application is a free and open-source program for video editing, video processing and even making / producing videos in DVD format (with the addition of the dvdauthor opensource program).
Some of the advantages of Avidemuxx features include:
- Convert from DVD to AVI, and various other video formats.
- Editing videos (Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete).
- Cut the video and save it in various other video formats.
- Save audio (sound) only.
- Save videos without sound.
- Convert video to DVD format, so that it can be run via DVD Player.
- Deinterlacing Video.
- Cut videos from various supported video formats and save them in the same or other format.
- Multiple video conversion (batch convert) and Scripting Support (using avidemux with the ECMAScript programming language).
Download the Latest Free Avidemux by clicking the button below.