DARFILE.COM – Apache OpenOffice is an open source office application for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and much more.
Apache OpenOffice is intended as an alternative to the very expensive licensed Microsoft Office.
Apache Open Office Features & Strengths:
- OpenOffice.org Writer, an office application used to process letters and words. This application is the same as Microsoft Word in Microsoft Office. Useful for creating written documents, for example letters, books, reports, etc. Existing documents can be saved in a format that can be read by Microsoft Word.
- OpenOffice.org Calc, office application in the form of a complete spreadsheet, the same as Microsoft Excel in Microsoft Office but has a few small differences. The document created can be saved in a format that can be read by Microsoft Excel.
- OpenOffice.org Impress, an application used to create presentations like Microsoft PowerPoint in Microsoft Office. The document created can be read by Microsoft PowerPoint users.
- OpenOffice.org Draw, an application used to draw and is equipped with tools for creating 3D, creating color effects, etc. This program is almost the same as Microsoft Visio in Microsoft Office. In addition this application provides a few basic functions that exist in CorelDraw.
- OpenOffice.org Math, an application used to write formulas (mathematical formulas), like Microsoft Equation Editor in Microsoft Office.
- OpenOffice.org Base, an application used to create databases, like Microsoft Access in Microsoft Office. The database used can be read by the Microsoft Access application.
Download Apache OpenOffice
Download the latest Free OpenOffice by clicking the button below.